All families want the very best for their children, but circumstances sometime make that goal difficult. Parents are aware that their children may need:
- Help with their school work, because English is not their first language at home.
- A place to play, because they live in apartments.
- A chance to make new friends, because everyone needs caring people in their lives.
- Opportunities to be creative, because it's important to express yourself.
- Visits to museums and other special places, because they are for all of us.
- A close relationship with Jesus, because He loves us.
- Time to sing and pray to God, because life is easier with Him in our lives.
SAY Yes wants to help your family fill these needs for your children (grades K-5). If this looks like something you want for your children, please join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30-5:30pm during the school year.
Recently a first grade boy who attends SAY Yes, was asked, "What is the best thing that happened to you this school year?" His answer: "Coming to church." (That's what all the children have called the SAY Yes program -- "coming to church.") Obviously, being a part of SAY Yes has made a big impact on his life.
We hope your child will be the next one to say that "coming to church" (SAY Yes) was the best thing that happened to him or her this year!
How to find us?
Enter the main parking lot at 905 Atlantic Avenue and proceed straight back to the inner parking lot. Turn right and head toward the education building on the 10th Street side of the property. Go up the stairs to the second floor. We are in Room 106.